Health & Safety
We at The KDL Group accept our responsibilities to ensure that all our employees and contractors work in a safe manner and environment.
- We achieve this by :
- Ensuring that the applicable legal requirements are identified and adopted as a minimum acceptable performance and to meet best practices at all times
- Our Safety Consultants conduct regular audits and reviews, and where applicable the necessary changes are implemented to improve our performance.
- Including senior management in our Safety reviews to ensure that safety becomes everybody’s responsibility.
- Defining the responsibilities and authority of management to ensure that all safety standards are met.
- Ensuring that training is provided at all levels.
- By outlining to employees and Contractors that they have a responsibility for their own Safety and Health and reminding them that their actions can impact on the lives of others.
- We expect all our employees and Contractors to co-operate with their safety officer and supervisors in all matters pertaining to Health and Safety.
- We encourage our foreign nationals to contribute to our Safety programme so that we may all share our experiences and knowledge.
- We take our obligation to provide welfare facilities seriously and all our sites are provided with canteen ,drying rooms and office accommodation when called upon.
- See our employment policy for more details.